The Other Love of My Life

Mason is THE love of my life. My other love-purses. Sigh. When I decided to go to fashion design school it was so that I could become an accessory designer. Not for clothes. It was a shock that I was actually good at designing clothes. But now that I’m off in the real world doing my own thing, I’m back to creating my true loves….. Here are some of my recent ones making their way out in the world….
This bag is in the hands of my friend Juliana. She helped me with my website. I gave her a purse.
My lil’ sis Erin is rockin’ this one.
And this one is my little little sister Michelle’s.
And I made this tote for myself. I heart buttons. It’s double sided. The floral side is fabric from my wedding. Memories….
Which do you like? I’d love to hear your thoughts!

Carrie Lynn says:

I love Erin's purse! Right now I'm really into red and turquoise combinations so I think it would be so cute if the top were turquoise. :)

Krista says:

Thanks Carrie! I dig the turquoise/red combo too! I can't believe I haven't even made one for myself out of those colors yet. I'll get on it….

Piril Maria says:

Did you make these? They're great!!

♥ Love,

Ruby Girl says:

i think i like the green one and the red one best! but they are all great! ps-found you through the daybook :) <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

Krista says:

Hi Piril and Ruby! Welcome and thanks for the comments!

Piril, I did make these! I'm glad you like them. *Blush*

Ruby, I'm glad you found me :) I really enjoy reading The Daybook. I think she's done a great job with her blog.

Exquisitektc says:

I love the first one. I know it's really late here (but I can't sleep) and so I accidentally read your whole blog. Great stuff you have going here, I can't wait for the whole world to follow you. Your work is amazing!

I love your green one the best, hands down! It’s the shower of buttons on the one side. I am absolutely going to put a spray of buttons on something now. I have so many neutral buttons and I love how they take on purpose when they’re all together!

Thanks Margo! I’m a fan of that one too! I added a shower of buttons to a cardigan as well and LOVE it! If you go button crazy on something, send me a picture! I’d love to see it!