I hate to admit it, but 30 is coming. Inspired by Sofia, I decided to make a list of 30 things I want to do before I’m 30. Wish me luck! 30 before 30
1. Purchase the camera I’ve been wanting for years.
2. Relearn Photoshop.
Once upon a time I was really good at it.
3. Read Jane Eyre, A Tale of Two Cities and Les Miserables.
They’ve been on my reading list for much too long.
4. Go on a road trip with mason.
5. Organize my recipes.
6. Plant a fruitful garden.
7. Get a smart phone.
Never had one. Really want an Iphone.
8. Gain 30 pounds of baby weight.
Start a family.
9. Get food storage up to date.
10. Learn to play the ukulele better.
11. Keep up on my journal.
12. Run a half marathon.
13. Go a month without sugar.
14. Master the art of bread making.
15. Participate in one of Kendi’s 30 for 30 challenge.
16. Learn CPR.
Always wanted to do before number 8 happens.
17. Buy a fire extinguisher.
Because I scare myself.
18. Learn self defense.
Because other people scare me.
19. Go on a date to the drive-in.
with Mason. Duh.
20. Organize all photos.
This may take a year.
21. Make a piece of art for the home.
Something people actually want to look at.
22. Organize garage.
It’s a black hole in there.
23. Learn to screen print.
24. Make handmade Halloween costumes.
25. Go camping.
with Mason. Duh.
26. Fix up backyard.
27. Use the old windows that are sitting in the garage.
Seriously awesome projects just waiting for some attention.
28. Master my new camera.
Maybe take the 365 challenge?
29. Learn to type.
Bcaus I’m not vry good at it.
30. Make a rockin’ blog.
You tell me when I get there.
P.S. I’m headed to Girl’s Camp this week to party with my little ladies, so posting will be minimal. But I’ll be back, ready to rumble next Monday! Have a happy week! I’ll throw in another trashion outfit for you tomorrow to tie you over.