Today is the kick off for part two of the Button Up Refashion Swap! You will get to see us all wearing our new articles of clothing throughout the week (See the schedule at the bottom of post).Today is something a little special… Maternity Monday! Myself and Liz from Cotton & Curls are showing off our new tops. I was privileged to get a refashioned men’s shirt from the uber talented Melissa from I Still Love You. Let me tell you about this shirt. It’s AMAZING! It’s a maternity/nursing top. The way I am wearing it here is the maternity way, obviously. There is tons of extra fabric for my belly and I’ll be wearing it till my final pregnant days. After, I can wear the top reversed, where there are buttons up the middle, and use it as a nursing top. I can’t wait to wear it the other way too! I can tell you it will definitely be worn past my nursing days. You must check out Melissa’s tutorial for her reversible maternity top here!
- Monday, May 21st: Liz of Cotton & Curls and Krista of Lazy Saturdays (The two pregnant gals)
- Tuesday, May 22nd: Sunni of A Fashionable Stitch and Kate of See Kate Sew
- Wednesday, May 23rd: Suzannah of Adventures in Dressmaking and Miranda of One Little Minute
- Thursday, May 24th: Miriam of MadMim and Melissa of I Still Love You
- Friday, May 25th: Megan of Megan Nielsen Designs and Jennifer of Grainline Studio