upcycled thursdays: trashion show edition vol. 5

For this outfit I made some cropped skinnies from an old pair of jeans. The scarf is made from an old t-shirt. And the blouse is made from a skirt. The shirt was one of my favorite things to make. I have another rarely worn skirt that I’m going to make into a shirt sometime during summer, probably after this little boy arrives. It’s wonderfully lightweight and would be awesome on hot days.

And how adorable is the model, Marie, here? The models all rocked out to the music on the runway. It was great.

Are you enjoying seeing the upcycled outfits from the show? Would you like to see a tutorial of anything you see? Let me know!

Kim says:

I would love to see a tutorial for that shirt. It looks amazing! I have been really enjoying seeing your collections – both this year and last. What an awesome idea!

Thanks! I’m glad you’ve enjoyed them! A tutorial will definitely be coming.

Jannapy says:

Yes…I would like to see a tutorial of your skirt to shirt. :o) Such a pretty wearable result!

Thanks! I will definitely do one! I have another skirt just laying here waiting to be transformed. I just can’t decide if I want to do it now or after I’m no longer pregnant…. decisions decisions.

I would love to see a tutorial of making those cropped skinny jeans ! So amazing!

Thanks for the feedback! I’ll do one eventually… it’s kinda hard to find pants for me right now being 7 months pregnant :) But once baby boy is here and I’m back in the swing of things, I’ll definitely do a tutorial! They’re super easy!

Kelly says:

I also adore that shirt! I’d love to see the tutorial on how to make it. :) ~Kelly