Mason and I have had this little dresser sitting in our garage for quite sometime. My mother-in-law got rid if it and I snatched it up! It is the perfect size for a child’s room. Over the past couple days, Mason and I worked on this project together for our son’s room. We are in love with it!
To start, Mason sanded the dresser and repaired a few of the drawers. Then I used a pencil and ruller to draw this arrow pattern on each drawer and taped the inside of my design. Then we painted the body of the dresser and the untaped parts of the drawers a dark blue with two coats of paint.
We gave the arrows two coats of turquoise paint and let dry. Then we removed the tape, put the yellow knobs on the drawers, put the drawers back in and admired our work. We love it! It was really fun to work on this with my husband too. We definitely brought different skills and I love the memories I know have while creating this. And I really love the way it looks in our little man’s new room.
P.S. If anyone is concerned about me painting while pregnant, we worked outside, with a fan, and I wore a mask. I was safe. Promise.