life with max

Pictures via Instagram. User name lazykrista.

So life could be described as idyllic right now. Newborn cuddles are quite possibly the best thing in the world. I’d apologize for the silence on this blog, but I’m doing exactly what I want to be doing. So I’m not feeling at all bad. Plus it’s taking me a little longer to recover than I anticipated. I guess being a small person giving birth to a giant baby after a really long labor does a number on your body. Ah well. More excuses to just sit on the sofa and cuddle. I’ll take it.

And thank you for all the sweet comments on our baby announcement post! I loved reading every single one of them.

sayward says:

He is SO dang cute! Enjoy those sweet cuddles and newborn smells. Even the little poopy diapers. Goodness knows that it gets worse to change those diapers as they get older.

Lea says:

I love these pictures! Max is just so cute!!!

Gaynor says:

Just gorgeous! Makes me want a third…fourth…maybe another after that :-)

Akanksha says:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.. jst awwwwwwwwww… congratulations krista.. is the real name max? its wonderful.. n so is he.. adorable :)
congrats to both of u.. :)

Maybe you have time see my New post- My Luckiest day: My Birthday

Join my BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY on my blog,by Prodigy Red~ Win a sexy jersey dress ENTER HERE

Love
Akanksha

Johanna says:

Your are absolutely right, you don’t have to feel guilty for a little silence on your blog right now, you have something much more important to do at the moment – cuddle your sweet, little baby as much as possible and don’t miss a minute, nothing else is important enough to keep you away from spending time with your baby! And I hope you’ll be recovered, soon!

kate says:

your pictures on instagram are my favorite!! I am glad you don’t feel bad, you totally shouldn’t! baby snuggles don’t last forever. max is the cutest!

Olivia says:

Max is so beautiful! I’m glad that you have had a good transition to motherhood! Take all the time you need, and enjoy every moment, because even though it’s totally cliche, this stage goes by so fast, and before you know it they are toddlers.